Freshly popped gourmet popcorn gifts for any occasion!!!
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Tin Roof Popcorn Company treats personal information that Tin Roof Popcorn Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Tin Roof Popcorn Company products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tin Roof Popcorn Company does not own or control, or to people that Tin Roof Popcorn Company does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company collects personal information when you make a purchase from our website, as well as when you visit Tin Roof Popcorn Company pages or the pages of certain Tin Roof Popcorn Company partners.
- When you make a purchase we ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, and any similar information about people to whom you are sending gifts (if applicable). To complete the financial portion of your order, we will ask for your credit card information.
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Tin Roof Popcorn Company cookie information, and the page you request.
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research to better our product offerings.
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company may set and access Tin Roof Popcorn Company cookies on your computer.
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Tin Roof Popcorn Company's cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Tin Roof Popcorn Company Account Information at any time.
- Certain communications from Tin Roof Popcorn Company, such as product announcements and administrative messages, are considered part of Tin Roof Popcorn Company membership and you may opt out of receiving them by sending an email to customer service.
- You can delete your Tin Roof Popcorn Company account by submitting a request in writing to Tin Roof Popcorn Company, 924 E. New Haven Ave., Suite 106, Melbourne, FL 32901. Certain information will remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- All credit card information is deleted from our system once your order has been processed. This step is taken to further ensure your credit card information is protected.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Tin Roof Popcorn Company Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Tin Roof Popcorn Company uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
- Tin Roof Popcorn Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Tin Roof Popcorn Company account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send us feedback or you can contact us at:
Tin Roof Popcorn Company, LLC
924 E. New Haven Ave., Suite 106
Melbourne, FL 32901